SP - Adductor Technogym Architectural 3d Model
We can make many kinds of 3d models from simple to complex with high quality and reasonable cost. We can also create realistic photos for your products to get ready for your ad campaign. Contact us if you want to hire someone professional to help your business better.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 2K render. Renders have no postprocessing.
In 3ds Max file: Lighting, Camera and Materials were setup ready to rendering ( include HDRI )
Polys and Verts count were optimized to reduce the file size of the model but still achieve the level of detail needed with the highest quality.
A. File formats:
Available for all our 3d models:
- File 3ds Max 2012 + Vray 2.0 and 3ds max 2012
- File Cinema 4D R12 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- File Maya 2012 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- File Lightwave 11 ( materials and textures was setup )
- File FBX 2012
- File OBJ 2012
- File 3DS 2012
- No isolated vertices, coincident vertices or coincident/coplanar faces
- Quads and Triangles only ( Clean edge flow, mostly quads, subdividable topology, no poles with more than 5 edges on the model, holding/support edges present to retain shape after subdivision )
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth/Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Real-world scale ( We make 3d model from actual size and images reference. It is best for making video intro, marketing, animation, games... )
- Naming and Organization ( All geometry is contained in a single layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product. )
- Textures highquality, enough for close-up render ( 2048-4096 pixels )
- UVWs mapping with mixed: overlapping and non-overlapping
- No texture paths referenced by the model. All texture paths was stripped from the model.
- HDRI is included in 3ds max file ( vray light )
- Easy to find name. In 3ds max file, mask textures will help you easy to change diffuse colors, ref, glossiness...