Oculus Go Headset Virtual Reality VR - 3D Model
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 2K render. Renders have no postprocessing.
In 3ds Max file: Lighting, Camera and Materials were setup ready to rendering ( include HDRI )
Polys and Verts count were optimized to reduce the file size of the model but still achieve the level of detail needed with the highest quality.
A. File formats:
Available for all our 3d models:
- File 3ds Max 2012 + Vray 2.0 and 3ds max 2012
- File Cinema 4D R12 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- File Maya 2012 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- File Lightwave 11 ( materials and textures was setup )
- File FBX 2012
- File OBJ 2012
- File 3DS 2012
- No isolated vertices, coincident vertices or coincident/coplanar faces
- Quads and Triangles only ( Clean edge flow, mostly quads, subdividable topology, no poles with more than 5 edges on the model, holding/support edges present to retain shape after subdivision )
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth/Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Real-world scale ( We make 3d model from actual size and images reference. It is best for making video intro, marketing, animation, games... )
- Naming and Organization ( All geometry is contained in a single layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product. )
- Textures highquality, enough for close-up render ( 2048-4096 pixels )
- UVWs mapping with mixed: overlapping and non-overlapping
- No texture paths referenced by the model. All texture paths was stripped from the model.
- HDRI is included in 3ds max file ( vray light )
- Easy to find name. In 3ds max file, mask textures will help you easy to change diffuse colors, ref, glossiness...